I want to thank all the sites that hosted the Cleaning House blog tour. Y’all are awesome, and I appreciate the time and effort you put into sharing my work. Since I feature other authors myself, I know it isn’t the easiest of tasks to arrange someone else’s content.
- The Novel Approach (“I’m too fond of reading books to care to write them.”) – I shared a unique post here.
- Wicked Faerie’s Tales and Reviews (FYI, this site says it contains adult content) – I shared an exclusive excerpt here.
- dream, love, imagine (Author Amy Aislin)
- A.M. Leibowitz (Breathing Life and Love into My Stories and Yours) – I shared a unique post and an exclusive excerpt here, and A.M. Leibowitz shared their review of Cleaning House) This is not a part of the official blog tour, but A.M. volunteered to host me, so please give them some love. Thank you, for the awesome review!
- Love Bytes (LGBTQIA Book Reviews)
- Drops of Ink (Author Anne Barwell) Thank you, for the wonderful review!
- Jackie Keswick’s Author Chat (Jackie’s a great author in her own right) This is not a part of the official blog tour, but Jackie volunteered to host me, so please give her some love.
- Stories that Make you Smile (Author Addison Albright) – I shared an exclusive excerpt here.
- Queer Sci Fi (Sci Fi, Fantasy, Paranormal, and Horror With a Bent Attitude)
- Queer Romance Ink – find the romance books and authors you love (Note: Cleaning House does not fall within the Romance genre, but it does contain romantic elements)
- Matt Doyle Media (Author Matt Doyle) – I shared an exclusive excerpt here.
- MM Good Book Reviews – (focus is MM, but does do host other LGBT stories) I shared a unique post here.
- Bayou Book Junkie (FYI, this site says it contains adult content) (Focuses on MM content, but does host other LGBT stories)
- J Scott Coatsworth – (Other Worlds from the Mind of J. Scott Coatsworth)
- Romance Across the Rainbow – (Author Lou Sylvre) – I shared a unique post here.
- kittenwylde – (Author and Artist Marie Brown)
- Louise Lyons (gay romance author)
- Anthony Avina ( author, a journalist, and a blogger) I checked his about page and now I feel old. I have a son Anthony’s age. It’s official, I’m a member of the old queers’ club. Anthony will be doing a review of Cleaning House at a later date.
So where else am I going to be in the near future?
Thanks again, everyone. You made this blog tour fun. And thanks to OWI Blog Tours too. Y’all arranged most of these stops, making my first blog tour feel easy-peasy. (blows kisses)
I still have lots of posts ahead, but they’ll no longer be every day, meaning I’m taking a bit of rest from continual blogging to work on other things, like an upcoming novella in the Surrogate Series.
Thanks again, everyone. I’m here, I’m around, but now I need a nap.