If you truly wish to know the depth of human stupidity, list a car for sale online.
– Does it run? The ad says it does.
– Will you take payments? *rolls eyes* The ad says cash only.
– How much do you want? *sighs* The price is at the top of the ad.
– Does it have any scratches? *grits teeth* It’s a fifteen year old car for goodness sake! So, of course it does!
– What’s your bottom price? *pulls her hair* Come look at it before we talk numbers!
Nonetheless, we got it sold this morning and at the price we wanted. Now to buy a new clothes dryer. Ours is dying a slow death so we need an upgrade.
But, first, it’s Saturday again, and that means it’s time for Rainbowsnippets, a blog hop where diverse writers all share six sentence snippets from their works.